04601W : Wire Rope Lever Hoist
The CM Wire Rope Lever Hoist features a lightweight, portable design that is easy to use and durable. This wire rope lever hoist is built tough and built to last with corrosion resistant materials and an overload protection handle.
- Capacity: 1/2 Ton – 1 Ton
- Lift: 12-1/2′ – 21-1/2′
- Engineered for Reliable Operation
- Handle Designed for Overload Protection – Handle bends to warn of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload.
- Hooks with Hook Latches – 360° swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement.
- Meets ANSI Standard B30.21.
- Tested to 125% of Capacity.
- Made in U.S.A.
Portable and Durable
- Lightweight and Rugged – Special cast aluminum alloy housings.
- Heavy Duty Cable – Utilizes preformed and galvanized 7 x 19 (133 strand) extra flexible aircraft cable.
- Corrosion Resistant – All stainless steel springs and shafts.
- Reduced Wear – All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings.
Easy to Operate
- Self-storing Cable Drum – Provides compact operation.
- Fast Cable Take-up – Winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of cable.
- Easy Load Positioning – Utilizes a double interlocking pawl system for precise load adjustment.
- Positive Load Holding in All Environments – Provided by double interlocking pawl mechanism.
- Open Construction – Allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
Special Model Features
- All models are available with Bullard-type hooks.
- CM430CDPA equipped with oversized slip hooks – ideal for opening and closing boxcar doors.