13030W : WR Wire Rope Hoist
Coffing WR Wire Rope Models incorporate high performance engineering with additional advantages of wire rope. The Coffing WR models feature: a mechanical load brake; motor brake; and overload protection as standard.
- Capacity: 1/2 Ton – 5 Tons
- Lift: 15′ – 70′
- Rated loads from 1/2 to 5 tons, with lifts from 15 ft. to 70 ft. based on models. Standard push button drop is 4 ft. less than lift.
- Voltages – 115/230 (single phase); 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 (three phase) 60 hertz or 50 hertz. Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- WR Models are available with 2-part standard; 4-part standard; True Vertical Lift; and Low Headroom options.
- Hoist can be Lug, Plain, Geared, or Motorized Trolley mounted.
- Adjustable limit switch regulates upper and lower load travel. Stainless steel and brass components provide exceptional repeatability and positioning.
- Gears are precision machined of alloy steel and run in an oil bath for longer, quieter operation.
- Small Frame Design – Features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Large Frame Design – Features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors.
- Machines steel drum precision grooves are machined to a depth 50% of the wire rope diameter.
- VFD Option – Under-the-cover Variable Frequency Drives offer In-field, instant programming – from infinitely variable (12:1 speed ratio) to any intermediate, predetermined speed range. VFD’s can also be externally mounted to Motorized Trolley Units.
- Options – Corrosion resistant stainless steel wire rope available.
- Made in U.S.A.