1631-2500 : Series 84A Plain or Geared Trolley
The CM Series 84A Plain or Geared Trolley features a minimal maintenance design with fully sealed precision bearings, heavy-duty side frames and fully machined wheel tread for a superior performance over a long life. This trolley is built for heavy duty, industrial grade applications.
- Capacity: 1/4 Ton – 25 Tons
- Flange Width: 2.66″” – 8″”
- Lifetime lubricated, precision ball bearings on trolleys through 3 ton capacity. Trolleys with capacities 4 tons and greater are equipped with eight sealed, Timken tapered roller bearings and grease fittings.
- Heavy rolled steel side frames extend beyond the wheels to provide these trolleys with superior strength, rigidity and added protection for the trackwheels. Units with capacities from 1/4 through 12 tons employ universal wheel treads for use on flat or tapered beam flanges. Units with capacities from 16 through 25 tons operate on American Standard I-beams with tapered flanges. For patented track, consult factory.
- Trolley wheels are fully machined from alloy cast iron and hardened for high strength and long life.
- Alloy steel axles and equalizer pins are heat treated for maximum strength and wear life.
- Geared versions have fully machined trackwheel gears and incorporate a swinging chain guide which keeps the hand chain aligned and free from jamming.
- Available to fit a broad range of wider flange beams and patented track applications not listed – contact factory.
- Made in the USA
- Spark resistant models available – add suffix “”SR””