5310 : Series 653 Lever Operated Hoist
The CM Series 653 Lever Operated Hoist features a short handle and minimal lever pull effort combined with high quality, rugged steel for close quarter pulling, stretching, and hoisting applications. This lever hoist is ideal for a wide array of applications in construction, industrial and plant operations.
- Capacity: 3/4 Ton – 6 Tons
- Lift: 5′ – 20′
- Impact resistant, stamped steel frame, gear case and cover for durability and light weight.
- Powder coated finish for added corrosion protection.
- Hardened steel load sharing gears.
- Double pawl arrangement for assured load control.
- Two chain guide rollers for positive chain engagement.
- Weston type braking system for positive load control and positioning.
- Simple one-handed, free chaining for fast load attachment.
- Hardened steel chain for strength and long wear life.
- Forged upper and lower hooks with heavy cast steel latches.
- Rubber handle grip for added operator comfort.
- Minimal maintenance with no special tools required.
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Metric rated.
- Meets ASME B30.21 – Manually Lever Operated Hoist Standard and European CE Standard.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon Corporation.