829-04100 : PM Ratchet Lever Hoist
Yale PM Ratchet Lever Hoists are ideally suited for applications that demand maximum portability and ruggedness.
- Capacity: 3/4 Ton – 3 Tons
- Lift: 5′
- 3/4 to 3 ton capacities
- Short handle design operates in cramped spaces
- Requires minimum handle pull to lift capacity load
- Self-adjusting screw-and disc type load brake compensates for brake lining wear for safe, sure stops
- Aluminum alloy housing and handle are rugged and lightweight – 3/4 ton unit weighs only 13 lbs.
- Chain free-wheels on unloaded units for fast hook-ups
- Minimum 25° lever stroke permits extremely precise load placement or “”micro-inching””
- This lifetime lubricated brake self-adjusts to eliminate load drift and backlash and is totally enclosed to keep foreign matter out.
- Lifetime lubricated mechanisms keep maintenance to a minimum.
- Alloy steel spur gears are heat treated for long life.
- Forged steel top and bottom hooks swivel 360° and feature safety latches.