905413 : Rigid Mount Geared Trolley – for Wider Beams
Budgit Rigid Mount Trolleys are designed especially for use with lug suspended BEHC, 6000 Series, 2200 Series and USA Models. These trolleys are ideal for low head room applications where distance from floor to I-beam is limited.
- Capacity: 1 Ton – 3 Tons
- Flange Width: 5-1/4″” – 11″”
- Designed especially for use with lug suspended BEHC, 6000 Series, 2200 Series and USA Models.
- Ideal for low head room applications where distance from floor to I-beam is limited.
- Trolley side plates are of all-steel construction providing maximum strength.
- Wheels have hardened dual treads ensuring long life and operate on ball bearings for easy travel. Pressure fittings are provided in wheel axels to simplify lubrication.
- Dual treads allow trolley to run on both I-beam and width flange type beam applications. Optional patented type wheels available for patented track systems.
- Hand-geared models, the hand chain operated wheel turns a pinion which meshes with steel gears for ease of operation and accurate spotting. Chain guide provided to ensure chain alignment with wheel.
- Anti-tilt rollers are provided on hand-geared trolleys to eliminate the tilting of trolley on beam when operating with a light load or without a load.
- Optional safety drop stops and bumpers available.
- Spark resistant models available, heavy duty rigid mount trolleys.