931-04107 : PD2 Ratchet Lever Hoist
Yale PD2 Ratchet Lever Hoists are extra rugged and durable. Housings are highstrength malleable cast iron to protect the gearing and brake from shock, dirt and mud.
- Capacity: 3/4 Ton – 6 Tons
- Lift: 5′
- Link chain models
- Rugged malleable iron housings and handles
- Weston type load brake and single locking pawl type
- Chain free-wheels for fast hook-ups
- Built for maximum durability
- Alloy steel gears are precision machined and heat-treated for exceptional durability and long life.
- The self-actuating Weston type load brake provides instantaneous brake and release action for positive, non-slip lifting and lowering.
- All working surfaces are plated to prevent corrosion and reduce wear.
- Freewheeling chain feature for fast hook-ups.
- Handle is offset to protect the operator’s hand from the chain.
- Short radius handles permit operation in cramped quarters.