ELG-0100 : SLE Electric Low Headroom Chain Hoists
The Chester SLE Electric Low Headroom Chain Hoists are designed for those applications where headroom is limited. Engineered around proven designs, these hoists provide smooth, quiet trouble free operation in a variety of Class III applications.
- Capacity: 1 Ton – 24 Tons
- Lift: 10′
- Equipped with worm drive gear reducers and case hardened load chain
- Choice of lug mounted, push/pull, hand geared or motorized trolley drives are available to meet a variety of applications.
- Standard features include 5 or 6 pocket load wheels, durable self-locking worm drive transmissions, sturdy steel construction, direct acting motor brakes and two precision bearings per trolley wheel.
- Standard controls include reversing contactors, 115V control transformers and terminal blocks in a Nema 12 enclosure.
- Standard units are supplied with redundant paddle type and geared limit switches for both upper and lower hook travel.
- Standard voltage is 230/460 Volt, 3 phase.
- Each unit is custom built for the specific beam specified on the order.
- This hoist design permits adaptation to a variety of applications and can be custom built to meet the end user’s specific needs.
- Units can be supplied to fit a variety of beams including I-beams, wide flange beams and patented track.
- Special control enclosures and motors can be provided for hostile or hazardous environments including explosion proof applications.
- Trolley options include, push/pull, hand geared or a variety of motorized speeds.
- Push button pendants and control circuits can be designed to meet the exact requirements of the customer.
- Common control circuit options include, nonstandard voltages, fuses, TOLs, current load limiters, trolley soft starts, variable speed operation, inching circuits, encoders and additional limit switches for hoist and trolley travel.
- Special finishes including plating and corrosion resistant paints are available.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.