KELC2516 : KELC Electric Chain Hoist
Yale KELC Electric Chain Hoist offer a variety of options for lifting applications. These hoists are designed and manufactured for tough jobs and for every lifting application. An economical choice, these hoists are dependablely built to withstand the rigors of heavy service and repeated lifting cycles.
- Capacity: 1/4 Ton – 3 Tons
- Lift: 10′
- Lifting Speed 5 to 64 FPM
- AC Power Supply 115/230 1-60 HZ; 230/460-3-60 reconnectable or 208 and 575-3-60 single voltage
- Control Push-button control voltage of 115-volts standard on all models.
- 24-volt control optional.
- Single speed standard. Optional 2-speed or variable frequency control available for precision load spotting.
- Heavy-duty AC spring set motor brake with easy 1-step adjustment procedure.
- Gearing totally enclosed in oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- High-torque H4 rated heavy-duty motor with Class ‘F’ insulation with thermal actuated switches embedded in the motor winding for protection from overheating.
- Weatherproof NEMA-4x enclosed push-button control station specially contoured for operator comfort allowing easy one-handed sure grip control.
- Paddle upper & lower hoist travel limit switch.
- Powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish and added resistance to corrosive environments.
- Overload protection prevents lifting excessive loads.
- Choice of either hook suspension permitting portability of the hoist or lug suspension which reduces valuable headroom.
- All hoists are built in compliance to ASME/ANSI B30.16 & CSA standards, ISO certified and NEC electrical codes.