L5LB030-10 : LB Lever Hoist
The LB Series of lever hoists offers a low headroom, compact design that is perfect for use in tight quarters. Regarded as the best lever hoist in the industry, our LB is recommended for use in heavy-duty construction work, mining, manufacturing, shipbuilding and day-to-day maintenance and repair.
Many Benefits From More Features:
- Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. i ncludes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
- Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
- Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears.
- Operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.