MDT01 : Motor Driven Trolley
Yale Motor Driven Trolleys are designed to operate with Yale brand hoists for faster positioning of the hoist in a variety of lifting applications.
- Capacity: 1/4 Ton – 7-1/2 Tons
- Flange Width: 3″” – 6-1/4″”
- Steel frame side plates extend beyond the wheels for end stop contacts. Side plates have tapped holes for collector bracket attachment.
- Optional drop stops and bumpers.
- Wheels are forged heat-treated steel with contour tread for use on American Standard I-beam or wide flange beams.
- Traverse motor is 30-minute rated, totally enclosed non-ventilated with class “”F”” insulation with thermal switches as standard to protect the motor from over-heating.
- Traverse gearing is housed in a heavy duty right angle drive reducer with output pinion meshing with machine cut wheel gears.
- Trolley controls are housed in a NEMA 1 enclosed panel mounted on the trolley side for easy access. The controls include a reversing contractor, terminal strip and NEMA 4X pendant station with hoist and trolley push-button controls as standard.