SPANCO301 : 301 Series Wall Mounted Jib Cranes – Tie Rod Supported
- 200° rotation.
- Wall bracket (tie rod supported boom).
- No supporting components are used under boom enabling full utilization of work area.
- Utilizes standard I-beam and single tie rod design to eliminate off-center loading problems.
- Spans to 30 feet standard (longer spans available).
- This design is the most economical style of jib crane, provided overhead clearance or building column strength is not a limiting factor.
- Wall bracket kits include all components except the I-beam, tie rod and mounting hardware, which if preferred, can be purchased locally.
This equipment is not, in any way, designed for lifting, supporting, or transporting humans. Failure to follow the specified load and mounting limitations can result in serious bodily injury and/or property damage.
Jib cranes should not be supported from any existing building structure without first consulting a qualified architect or engineer for the purpose of determining if the structure is adequate. Severe bodily injury and property damage can result if this procedure is not followed.