TD1035 : Powered Tractor Drive
Chester Tractor Drives deliver greater productivity with existing push-type underhung crane bridges or push-type monorail hoists by offering motorized travel. Chester Tractor Drives are easy to install without removing or disturbing existing equipment.
- Capacity: 1 Ton – 5 Tons
- Flange Width: 3-3/8″” – 8″”
- Chester Tractor Drives are easy to install without removing or disturbing existing equipment.
- For underhung crane bridges the Tractor is designed to accommodate any make of crane on various tracks. Twin Tractor units can be used to convert push-type cranes to motorized drive. The twin Tractor drives are wired into a single control panel located on one of the Tractors to provide simultaneous operation.
- For monorail trolley suspended hoists, the single, powerful motorized Tractor provides fast horizontal travel while minimizing worker fatigue. A squirrel cage electric motor and heavy-duty worm gear reducer drives a urethane drive wheel. The drive wheel engages the underside of the track, providing positive travel.
- Units are available for a variety of capacities, speeds and runway beams. Units are available with standard controls for single or dual operation, without controls or with customized controls.
- Other options include, two speed, variable speed, soft starts, motor brakes, various voltages and control options.