WD1001S : Single Hook, Standard Headroom Monorail Wire Rope Hoist
The Chester Single Hook, Standard Headroom Monorail Wire Rope Hoist feature worm gear drives for quiet, smooth, reliable operation.
- Capacity: 1 Ton – 10 Tons
- Lift: 9′ – 100′
- Available in single hook, twin hook or multiple hook models for lug, floor, ceiling or trolley mounting.
- Low headroom models are available in capacities from 1 to 7.5 tons and are specifically designed for applications requiring minimal hook to beam clearance. Models are available with lug mounted, plain trolley, hand geared trolley or motorized trolley suspension.
- Floor and Ceiling Mounted Worm Drive hoists are used from a stationary position such as over a hatchway, a loading dock or in an auditorium. Single, twin hook or multiple hook models with hook spacing up to 40 feet are available.
- Chester Trolley Suspended Twin Hook Wire Rope Hoists are designed with dual hooks for special handling applications requiring two point support. With available push/pull, hand geared or motorized trolley suspension they are ideal for lifting and transporting long loads or rolls.
- The Chester Wire Rope Hoist design permits adaptation to a wide variety of applications. Variations are available to accommodate special mounting, long lifts, special trolleys and special controls.