YJL1 : YJL / YJL-V Electric Chain Hoist
Yale YJL Electric Chain Hoists are compact in size with standard features such as a multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch, and adjustable limit switches. The YJL-V is a variable speed version.
- Capacity: 1/4 Ton – 2 Tons
- Lift: 10′ – 20′
- Voltages – 115/230 – single phase; 230/460, 208, 380, 415, 575 – three phase 60 Hertz standard, 50 Hertz available.
- Weather Resistant NEMA 3R enclosure.
- Increased chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional fourpocket sheaves. Provides smoother lifting and reduces chain wear.
- Mechanical Overload Protection Device protects hoist, operator, and supporting structures from damaging overloads, chain jamming and reverse phasing.
- Limit Switches adjustable to regulate upper and lower load travel.
- Multiple Disc Motor Brake heavy-duty design for reliable operation. Direct acting for positive load holding and spotting.
- Precision machined alloy steel gears run in oil bath for longer, quieter operation.
- Manual and Motorized trolleys in single and dual speed models.
- Dual tread trolley wheels fit either flat or tapered I-Beams. Also available in bronze or stainless steel.
- Patented track wheels are available.
- Lifetime warranty.