If you’re willing to roll up your sleeves, you can move up fast.
If you’re just looking for a job, this might not be the best place for you. But if you’re hungry to learn and grow, we have great opportunities here. For the hardest and smartest workers, there’s a fast-track up. We’re performance-based, so if you’re performing at a high level, expect to be compensated for that.
We’re looking for hard workers, not workaholics. We want people with balanced lives, who enjoy friends and family, hobbies and sports as well as work. And we want people who want to take care of each other.
Some of our positions are a mix of high-tech and plant floor maintenance. If you love machines and figuring out how they work, this could be a good place for you. Did you take everything apart when you were a kid?
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Beginning in first year
- 401k Plan with automatic company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Cancer, Accident, Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
We hire people who love asking questions and soaking it all in. We want you to bug your managers because you can’t stand not learning. It’s just the way you’re built.
We have people with all types of backgrounds. Who you are as a person is more important than what you’ve studied or where you’ve worked. We can teach you our business.
- We provide top notch service on a daily basis because we realize the customer is our livelihood. Satisfied customers sign our paychecks.
- We do what we say, when we say
- Our people are our most important asset, the bedrock of our company
- We promote from within as a result of training, coaching, mentoring
- We treat each other with care and respect; got each others’ backs
- We hold ourselves to a standard that is foreign to others – it stands out
- Communication (internal and external); attention to detail.
- A company is the sum of its individual and where a company goes is entirely dependent on that group of people – “The TEAM”.
- Must believe similar things and live those things together – Gospel
- Some call this CULTURE
- It’s what we collectively believe
- It’s “How we do things around here”
- It’s the mood/air/tone you can feel when you walk into a place (good and bad)